Saturday, February 25, 2012

Product Review: Naturally Fresh Deodorant

Check out my full order here and a review of the face wash here!
(Coupon Saving Sista)
I must say that this product worried me the most when I ordered it (but quite possibly surprised me that most after using it). I have heard from a lot of people that natural deodorants don't work and they cause you to perspire more etc, etc. But I am here to put all of those myths down, I for one think that I probably do perspire more than the average woman and have found that this deodorant works super well (if not better!) than my old drugstore, aluminum filled deodorant. I got my in the scent Tropic Breeze, and I must say that it is a very fresh scent but a very light scent. That would be my one complaint with this product is that the deodorizing scent is very light and I like being able to smell that my deodorant is there and working. But, I love this products nonetheless and plus it is SUUPPERR affordable, at about the same price as deodorant you would buy from the drugstore.

Rating: 4/5
(I love this product and the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the actual scent of the product is hardly-there and I like to be able to smell it)

Thanks so much for reading!
Colette

No comments:

Post a Comment