Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Journey So Far (2/25/2012)

I thought that since my main goal with this blog was to document my quest to go natural that I ought to give updates every so often (I was thinking once a month, but we will see how that works out :P). 

I officially began my journey on New Year's Day and I have to say that I am pretty proud of how far I have gotten, although I do wish that I could be a bit further along. Basically all of my face products are natural (cleanser, moisturizer, etc.) and also my deodorant. While I can't say that overall I "feel" any better, I do feel so much better about myself and what I am doing to my body. Everytime I pull out a product that I know is good for my skin I just feel so happy putting it on my skin.

While, this quest has been a bit time-consuming, with all the research and what not, I am so happy that I have decided to do this. And for the rest of this month and next I hope to continue and make even more steps forward.

Thanks so much for sharing this journey with me! What do you want to see me blog about? Post a comment below :D

Colette

No comments:

Post a Comment