Thursday, January 19, 2012

Product Review: Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash

From my drugstore.com order, check it out here!
(Shave Now)
I have been using this product for about 2 weeks and I must admit I am not super impressed by it. The first time I used it I thought that it might work pretty well if I just kept using it. But, the longer I have been using it the worse it is getting. My first major problem is that it is super drying and I am already struggling with dry skin so with the increased drying this is causing my skin, my skin is on route to horrible. My next problem is is that it is not preventing my acne which is popping up all over my face now (I don't know if it is because of the increased drying or just that the product isn't preventing them). Overall I am currently looking for a new cleanser to replace this one, tonight I tried using the Juice Organics cleanser I also got in my drugstore.com order and hoping that it will help get my skin back into a good condition.

Rating: 2/5
 (While this face wash does seem to get my skin clean, it is majorly drying and doesn't help prevent my acne)

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever heard of Alaffia fair trade products? I think they sell it at Whole Foids. Their face soap bar is pretty darn good. It's Shea Butter and Goat milk. I love it and it's not drying at all! You may find that it evens out your complexion as well, if you have dark spots left behind by acne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have to check that out! Thanks so much :D

    ReplyDelete