Friday, December 30, 2011

Drugstore.com Order

Drugstore.com Order Overview (first impressions and reviews coming soon!!)
Basically, my first priority on going natural were products for my face because I found that those were the products that I had that were rated highest on SkinDeep, well after deodorant which was probably my number one priority :D My order was for 4 products and came to a total of $29.76 (including tax and shipping) Now on to the order *buh buh buh bun*....

Naturally Fresh Crystal Deodorant Roll-On, Tropic Breeze ($4.99)
This deodorant was rated a 0 on Skin Deep compared to my previous deodorant with a rating of 4. The only worry I have about this is that since it isn't really made to stop sweating, that it might now give me enough coverage and I don't want to feel uncomfortable with pit stains (I don't think anyone does), but I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping this is some sort of miracle deodorant :)
Naturally Fresh Crystal Deodorant Roll-On, Tropic Breeze
Juice Organics Brightening Facial Kit ($9.99)
I was originally just going to order the moisturizer from this company, but it cost $15.99 for the full size, and with this kit I could sample the moisturizer and the cleanser. These were not listed on SkinDeep but I went through each ingredient and found that for the most part all of the ingredients are really good, and I also found that it was really hard to find  a good moisturizer that didn't cost an arm and a leg to get.
Juice Organics Brightening Facial Kit 
Dickinson's Witch Hazel-Daily Facial Toner ($4.79)
This toner is rated a 1 on Skin Deep and for such a great price I couldn't pass it up! I use toner pretty much everyday since I have very extreme combo skin where my face will be super oily one day and then so dry the next day. Also, the toner I use currently makes my skin burn and I feel like it is harming my skin!
Dickinson's witch hazel-Daily Facial Toner
Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash with Organic Tea Tree Oil and Awapuhi ($9.99)
The last product I ordered was this face wash. My skin is very prone to acne and if I skip just one day of cleansing I find my skin breaking out almost immediately! This face wash is rated a 1 on skin deep, I am sure about 10x better than the Clean and Clear Cleanser I use now that leaves my skin dry and irritated. 
Desert Essence Thoroughly Clean Face Wash with Organic Tea Tree Oil and Awapuhi
That is the extent of my first order, but I am sure I will be ordering from them again. You get free shipping once you pass $25 and they shipped out really fast. I should be recieving them anytime today and once I give each product a fair try I will be back with a review of the products and give you my opinion on them.

Thanks so much for reading and please leave me a comment and tell me:
What is your favorite natural product?

Colette

No comments:

Post a Comment