When I got home and saw that my Eco-Emi box was in my mailbox I was overjoyed. This is my second box (sorry completely blanked on a post about the January box, but in short I loved it!) and was so excited to see what they packed in it this month.
While I know some people were not as happy with the packaging this month I though it was absolutely adorable and will be using all of the packaging again. I forgot to take picture when I first opened it, but here is a closer picture of everything I got:
I must say I am in love with the products in this box (even though I haven't tried most of them, but they look amazing!). And the box is well over the $15 I payed for it. One more picture of everything laid out and out of any packaging:
Here is a list of what I got:
- Crystal Essence Deodorant Towelettes (I got 4)- 24 pack $9.99
- Dagoba Chocolate Mint Lip Balm- $3.49
- Mighty Leaf Herbal Chocolate Truffle Tea- 4 oz. $11.95
- Dr. Robin Sunscreen for Children- 3.5 fl. oz. $24.00
- Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Body Butter in Sweet Chai (The tiny little circle)- .7 oz $6.50
- Revolution Organics Lip Gloss in Truth- $26.00
- OluvSuds Soap Bar-4.5oz bar is $8.58.
- GreenBody GreenPlanet Energy Shampoo and Conditoner- $21.95-$64.95 each
- Greener Living Organic Soap Nuts (in the little satchel, sorry forgot to take them out!)- 2 . 2 lbs $39.99
And they also included a bonus sticker that read I <3 Eco Emi!
Estimated total value of box: $47.32
Please keep in mind that it is an ESTIMATED value for a reason, please do not mistake that for the actual value of the box because I had to use my guess best about the price for some of the products,
Thank you so much for reading my blog! Let me know which products you want a review of in the comment section below :D