Friday, March 2, 2012

Product Review: 100% Pure Eye Cream

I am about to introduce you to a product I discovered about a week ago and I am in love with! While it is a little bit pricey ($19.00 for a 1oz. tube) I got a total of 1oz. of the cream for $13.00 on Ebay.
I have been looking for a eye cream that would help with my H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E dark circles under my eyes. Even when I get 10 hours of sleep they are still there and have started to bother me as far as appearance. But this eye cream has been working wonders. Even though it takes a little while for it to really work and help decrease the look of dark circles I also notice an instant decrease in the darkness (even though they are still there, but not as intense)

But, after using the cream for about a week and I can honestly say that my dark circles has really begun to disappear and the ingredients in it all look amazing!! I highly recommend this product to anyone who has trouble with those nasty dark circles. It has made me feel so much more confident and have no problem paying the $19.00 pricetag for it and think the product is beyond worth it :D

Rating: 4.5/5 (Takes a while to really take affect but works wonders once it does, and a little pricey for me)

1 comment:

  1. Prior to purchasing an eye cream, you should first take into account the specific problems that you would to be addressed by the cream you will get.

    ReplyDelete