Friday, January 13, 2012

Haul: Everyday Minerals

Reviews of all the following products coming soon!
So Step #2 in my natural quest was to change out my foundation. While I wear very little makeup, foundation is a must for me because my skin has very uneven coloration and dark circles under my eyes. And seeing that I switched out all my other face products in my drugstore.com order (see blog post here) I thought I would ruin all this work by using drugstore foundation. Just for an idea: my old foundation was rated a 4 (http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/) and the pressed powder I used, a 6. I spent quite a while researching companies, and I found that to get the really good natural foundation you basically needed to empty your bank account, which I didn't want to do. I finally stumbled upon Everyday Minerals (foundation rated a 2) and think I may have found my match. They offered a free sample pack of 7 samples, WOW!!! And I think all their products are very reasonably priced. As long I like the products I am sure I will order from them again. But on to the order, here is what I got:

7 Piece Custom Sample Kit (Free but I paid $3.00 so I could qualify for the promo :D)
Christa's Look ($12.00)
Conceal It Kit ($10.00)
Promo: 8-Piece Blush Sample Kit with Makeup Bag (Free)

3 comments:

  1. I've always wondered about those mineral make ups, but never tried them. Thanks for the review!

    www.AllThingsTangled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always been very skeptical of them too, but was surprisingly impressed! Thanks for reading :D

    Colette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Everyday Minerals! I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete